As low as €109.90 Regular Price €151.00
Only %1 left
Fully waterproof and breathable mountain boots perfect for any type of trekking. Footwear with great grip, stability and lightness.
- Light and ventilated boots recommended for trekking or hiking.
- Due to its comfort, good grip and resistance to water and abrasion, it is ideal for any type of outing in the mountains throughout the year.
- The high cuff protects the ankle against bumps and sprains.
- The lacing adjustment system provides excellent support thanks to the hooks on the upper part. By removing the laces from the hooks, you get a wide opening to put your foot in comfortably.
- Specific upper design that offers excellent pressure distribution on the upper. In addition, its tongue is padded to protect the area.
- Toe and heel with glued rubber reinforcement, improving the useful life of the shoes and increasing the safety of the fingers. The heel tab is ergonomically designed to better adapt to walking.
- Vibram Foura Evo sole recommended for difficult trekking on all types of paths. Comfortable sole, very stable and with great traction grip. Front horizontal lines help flex the foot to enhance natural roll and the studs are high-profile for greater traction on unstable terrain.
- EVA rubber and polyurethane midsole that achieve greater lightness, shock absorption and comfort.
- Removable insole with antibacterial treatment.
- Water-repellent nubuck leather outer fabric, very resistant to abrasion.
- Some exterior areas have a nylon mesh for greater lightness and flexibility.
- Inner Plus inner membrane (10000mm, 15000 g/m2/24h) with a nanoporous structure that allows breathability and at the same time is waterproof and windproof.
- Internal lining with antibacterial treatment avoiding the premature appearance of bad odors.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the Fair Wear Foundation label, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Fabrics||Leather, Inner Plus, Nylon, Fur Nobuck|
|Features||Non-slip, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Weight (gr.)||980 (par)|
Write Your Own Review