Waterproof saddlebag with a roll-up closure . Its load volume can be regulated depending on the number of turns it makes to the closures.
Vaude recommends it for road, MTB, bicycle touring, enduro and Bike packing.
- It is ideal to carry documents, maps, GPS, mobile or any item you want to have on hand for quick access.
It is placed in the upper tube of the frame of any bicycle, fixing the rigid frame to the tube by means of two straps with a buckle and one with velcro on the handlebar to prevent the assembly from moving. This frame remains fixed on the bike and offers high strength and stability. The bag is easily inserted or removed from the frame and is fixed to it by means of two compression straps with velcro that cover the bag to keep it always stable.
- The bag includes a shoulder strap so that it can be carried easily once it is removed from the bike.
- Includes an outer zip pocket on the frame.
- It has a maximum load of 2kg.
100% Polyester 1000 D main fabric with embossed thermoplastic polyurethane lining. Secondary fabric 100% polyamide 100 D dobby weldable. Lining 100% polyamide 200 D with polyurethane coating.
- Waterproof sealed seams.
Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
Product with the Vaude Green Shape label that guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product under the label Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Product made without PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PVC contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are harmful to health.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||30 x 12 x 12.5|
|Placement on bike||Frame|