Special Price €37.90 Regular Price €50.00
Delivery in 5-9 days The product is available from the manufacturer's warehouse. It will take about a week to deliver.
Only 10 left
7-liter rear saddlebag for bicycle trips. With a large number of pockets, a bottle holder and a waterproof cover.
- Very practical and useful bag for outings and trips with the bicycle that are not extreme or very demanding.
- By having a good organization and a strap to carry on the shoulder, it is equally valid for day-to-day or short outings.
- Due to its design and size it allows you to store an electric bicycle battery.
- It is attached on top of the rear rack of the bicycle by means of high resistance velcro.
Pockets and adaptations:
- 7-liter capacity bag with a main compartment with a wide opening by means of a zippered lid.
- Along the inside of the lid is a zippered mesh pocket.
- A rubber band on the upper part makes it possible to transport clothing, a helmet and lightweight materials.
- It has two zippered side pockets
- With a waterproof cover that is stored in its own bag inside the main compartment.
- Removable shoulder strap to be used without the bike.
- Hook to place a light.
- With reflective safety elements.
- Made of 600D recycled polyester with polyurethane coating.
- 200D polyamide interior with polyurethane coating.
- 190T polyamide rain cover with polyurethane coating.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). The surface of the product is water repellent and drops of water slide off its surface.
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||17 x 13 x 30|
|Placement on bike||On top of rear rack|
Write Your Own Review