As low as €87.90 Regular Price €120.00
Only %1 left
Pair of 32 liter capacity front saddlebags. Ideal for travel and regular use due to their great durability, lightness, number of pockets and versatility.
- Pair of front saddlebags designed for bicycle trips, both on the road and in the mountains. Ideal for repeated outings and trips.
- Due to its large number of pockets, it is very versatile and can also be used on a daily basis.
Pockets and adaptations:
- The main compartment is spacious and with a unique space.
- The upper closure is by means of a bellows cord that is covered by a lid or upper mushroom with clip closure on the sides.
- It has three zippered pockets. One on the lid, one outside on one side and another on the front that has a pair of mesh dividers on the inside. Ideal to keep any element organized and within reach.
- It has reflective elements for low light conditions.
- Includes waterproof saddlebag cover to protect them against heavy rain.
- High quality QMR 2.0 binding that allows you to quickly and easily place and remove the saddlebag. Designed to adapt to bars up to 16 mm. Includes adapters to be used on 8.5mm, 10.5mm and 13mm diameter bars.
- Soft Back 2 back plate made of high-resistance thermoplastic material. Light version of the Hardback plate that dispenses with the fully enveloping plate and is reduced to the minimum necessary, areas of the hooks and fixings, to reduce weight and gain flexibility in fit. The 360º swivel bottom bracket allows it to be used with any rack. It can also move along a rail to position the saddlebag as the user wishes. The design prevents movement of the saddlebag when loaded on uneven terrain.
- The upper QMR hooks have a hole that allows the placement of a padlock which prevents its removal. (Padlock compatible, for example, with Abus 145/20).
- The product is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. These bottles are collected, cleaned, melted and processed to obtain a high quality yarn. This recycling process helps save energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Made of polyester 600 D and polyester 210 D HT Maxi Ripstop with polyurethane coating.
- 200 D polyamide interior with polyurethane coating.
- 190T polyamide backpacks with polyurethane coating.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||40 x 30 x 25|
|Placement on bike||Front wheel|
Write Your Own Review