Bicycle saddlebags for traveling or for short routes thanks to its 65 liters and its great adaptability since it has three modules that can be used independently and one of them as a backpack.
- Saddlebag designed for long trips due to its high volume and great adaptability. Its three pieces are ideal for long distances and high loads.
- The structure is made up of three volumes, two independent saddlebags that can be attached by a zipper to a top bag to act as a set that hugs the rear of the bike.
- The top bag can be detached and used as a backpack to carry alone.
- Side volumes can be used independently or together. For this reason, the saddlebags can also be used for day-to-day or short trips.
- Universal saddlebags that can be used on any type of luggage carrier.
- In addition to being water repellent, a waterproof backpack cover is included for the whole outfit.
- The maximum load is 10 kg per volume, 30 kg for the whole set.
- The side saddlebags have a diaphanous main compartment and with a zip closure.
- A small zippered front pocket and an outer stretch mesh pocket.
- On one of the sides they have a small zip pocket for objects that you want to have more at hand.
- With reflective safety elements.
- The shoulder straps of the backpack can be collected in a compartment on the back. It has a chest strap adjustable in height and length.
- The main compartment has a wide front opening with a double carriage zip.
- In the lower part it has a small compartment separated from the main one to carry the helmet or shoes.
- You have two side pockets with zippers and another side mesh.
- On the front it has a small zippered pocket from which comes out an elastic mesh that is used to carry the helmet or any other bulky material such as a tent or a sleeping bag when the backpack It is used as a top bag on the bike.
- High quality QMR 2.0 binding that allows you to quickly and easily place and remove the saddlebag. Designed to adapt to bars up to 16 mm. Includes adapters to be used on 8.5mm, 10.5mm and 13mm diameter bars.
- The Soft Back rear bindings are made of highly resistant thermoplastic material to abrasion and breakage in the event of a fall. They only cover the contact areas with the rack to gain in lightness and flexibility.
- The 360º swivel bottom bracket allows use with any rack. It can also move along a rail to position the saddlebag as the user wishes. The design prevents movement of the saddlebag when loaded on uneven terrain.
- The QMR upper hooks have a hole that allows the placement of a padlock which prevents its removal (padlock compatible for example with Abus 145/20).
- The product is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. These bottles are collected, cleaned, melted and processed to obtain a high quality yarn. This recycling process helps save energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Polyurethane coated 210D HT Maxi Ripstop polyester main fabric.
- 190T polyamide saddlebag covered with polyurethane.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||60 x 60 x 33|
|Placement on bike||On top of rear rack, Rear wheel|