Cycle 28 II
As low as €92.90 Regular Price €130.00
Only %1 left
Saddlebag convertible into a 28-liter backpack with laptop pocket. Padded back that can be folded up and used as a saddlebag. With universal rack mountings.
- Backpack and saddlebag all in one with 28 liters of capacity.
- With padded back to be used as a backpack . Using vertical zippers, it allows the shoulder straps to be collected and stored and used as a saddlebag with the universal QMR 2.0 bindings from Vaude.
- Due to its design and pockets, like a laptop compartment, make it an ideal companion for day to day or going to the office.
- The dual-use system is patented by Vaude and guarantees its quality. To be used as a saddlebag, it has high-quality QMR 2.0 fixings that allow the saddlebag to be attached and removed quickly and easily. Designed to adapt to bars up to 16 mm. Includes adapters to be used on 8.5mm, 10.5mm and 13mm diameter bars.
- The QMR 2.0 upper hooks have a hole that allows the placement of a padlock which prevents its removal. (Padlock compatible for example with Abus 145/20).
- The QMR 2.0 attachment system can be removed to attach the shoulder straps and be used as a backpack at any time.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Main compartment with wide zip opening and padded interior space for 15.6 "laptops.
- Front zip pocket divided into several compartments to organize all the material.
- With an elastic mesh front pocket and helmet straps.
- Includes waterproof backpacks cover.
- In poor lighting conditions the backpack has a hook to hang safety light and reflective safety elements.
- 600D polyester main fabric with polyurethane induction. 50% comes from recycled fabric.
- 300D recycled polyester secondary fabric with polyurethane induction and a waterproofing of 1500mm of water column.
- 75D recycled polyester interior with polyurethane induction
- Waterproof polyamide 190T cover with polyurethane induction.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||54 x 32 x 25|
|Placement on bike||Rear wheel|
|Activities||Cycling, Daily life|
Write Your Own Review