Ultra light rear saddlebags thanks to its simple design and light and resistant materials. Fully waterproof thanks to its roll-up closure. Designed for all types of bicycle trips.
Pair of rear saddlebags designed for cycling trips, both on the road and in the mountains. Due to their volume, waterproofness and fixing system they are ideal for making trips and trips in complete safety.
- Design reduced to the bare essentials to keep weight as low as possible. Along with using a lightweight and robust material with 2D welding, it is stable enough for the most demanding adventures.
- Redesigned, cleaner and ultralight model of the classic ones Aqua Back .
Pockets and adaptations:
Pair of fully waterproof saddlebags with a total volume of 48 liters.
With rolling closure that allows adjusting the size of the bag to the transported material, always allowing a tight closure.
- Front straps to carry material outdoors and to compress the volume of the saddlebag with a handle and closure.
Inside zip pocket to organize items of different sizes.
- Includes removable straps to carry the saddlebags on your shoulder as bags.
Reflective safety brand logo.
- The price includes two saddlebags.
High-quality QMR 2.0 fastener that allows the saddlebag to be attached and removed quickly and easily. Designed to fit bars up to 16mm. Includes adapters to be used on 8.5mm, 10.5mm and 13mm diameter bars.
Soft Back 2 back plate made with high-resistance thermoplastic material. Light version of the Hardback plate that dispenses with the fully enveloping plate and is reduced to the minimum necessary, areas of the hooks and fixings, to reduce weight and gain flexibility in adjustment. The 360º swivel bottom bracket allows it to be used with any rack. It can also be moved along a rail to position the saddlebag as the user wishes. The design prevents the saddlebag from moving when loaded on uneven terrain.
The QMR upper hooks have a hole that allows the placement of a padlock, which prevents its removal. (Padlock compatible, for example, with Abus 145/20).
Product made without PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PVC contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are harmful to health.
Made of 100 D dobby weldable polyamide.
Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
Product with the Vaude Green Shape label that guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- With Myclimate carbon neutral seal. All carbon emissions have been fully offset and neutralized both in the manufacturing and shipping process and in the materials used.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf, Myclimate|
|Volume (l)||48 (pareja)|
|Dimensions (cm)||18 x 31 x 44|
|Weight (gr.)||1040 (pareja)|
|Placement on bike||Rear wheel|