As low as €133.90
Only %1 left
Backpack easily convertible into saddlebag, fully waterproof and waterproof. Very comfortable and versatile having an optimal space for laptops and folios.
- Backpack with rolled closure that becomes a saddlebag. Very robust, waterproof and dustproof.
- Very versatile as it can be used instinctively as a backpack or saddlebag. Especially practical for day-to-day use and urban use.
- When used as a backpack it has a padded back, two shoulder pads and a chest strap.
- When used as a saddlebag, padding and shoulder pads are stowed inside the vertical zippered front pocket. Taking up little space and leaving the rear area diaphanous to be used as a saddlebag.
- The maximum load weight is 9 kilos.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Fully waterproof and dustproof. The IP64 degree of protection ensures that it is completely dust-tight and protected against water spray from all directions.
- The closure is by rolling and is finished adjusting with a velcro on the top.
- Includes straps and support to carry the helmet securely in the front of the saddlebag.
- It has two external zippered neoprene side pockets, both are permeable and do not resist water.
- With an inside pocket.
- Designed to comfortably store DIN A4 sheets or a 15.4 "laptop.
- Upper lifting handle.
- Two small reflective elements on the sides.
- A plastic protector in the lower area prevents abrasion of the saddlebag with the ground.
- The Quick-Lock3.1 anchorage system allows to put on and take off the saddlebags in a very simple and fast way. The anchoring elements are fixed to the rack so that the back of the saddlebag is free of hooks and protruding elements. The saddlebag can then be removed and inserted with one hand. The top clips open or close by pulling the top strap.
- Compatible for a rack diameter of maximum 10 mm.
- Made of polyurethane-coated PS33 nylon.
- Does not contain PVC.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Dimensions (cm)||50 x 28 x 20|
|Features||Waterproof, Abrasion resistance|
|Placement on bike||Rear wheel|
Write Your Own Review
More from Ortlieb