As low as €49.90
Only %1 left
Bikepacking bag to fit on the front fork. Waterproof and easy to adjust using the QLS adapter.
- Bag to fit on the bicycle forks. Compatible with forks with or without holes and with tubes from 30 mm to 42 mm in diameter and with 150 mm of minimum space in the tube for their placement.
- Although it has been designed for the bicycle, it can also be attached to any vertical tube that meets the measurements. For example, on the stick of an electric scooter.
- Not suitable for mounting on carbon forks without eyelets, tapered tube forks or frame tubes.
- It has a maximum load of 3kg.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Totally waterproof and dust-tight bag. The IP64 degree of protection ensures that it is totally dust-tight and protected against projections of water from all directions.
- The closure is by rolling the main opening.
- Hardened interior structure that prevents the bag from losing shape and is very easy to open and close.
- Incorporates reflective logo.
- The Quick Lock S (QLS) clamping system can be mounted both on forks with and without holes. The adjustment to the holes is made with screws. If there are no holes, it can be attached to the vertical tube thanks to the clamps that it incorporates.
- The QLS mounting set remains attached to the bike and the bag can be attached to other bikes quickly just by mounting another attachment system to them.
- Attaching and removing the bag from the fixation is very quick and easy. It is placed with a click by inserting it downwards and it is removed by moving a release lever and pulling upwards.
- The supports that the bag has on the back are low-profile, which prevents snags during use.
- Made of PS33 and PS21R Nylon Ripstop covered with Polyurethane and resistant to abrasion.
- PVC free.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Dimensions (cm)||22 x 16.5 x 9|
|Features||Waterproof, Abrasion resistance|
|Placement on bike||Front wheel|
Write Your Own Review