Back Roller Urban QL2.1
As low as €66.90
Only %1 left
20L rear saddlebag perfect for day to day. Universal saddlebag with QL2.1 anchorage system and waterproof thanks to its roll-up closure.
- Fully waterproof and dustproof saddlebag. The degree of protection IP64 ensures that it is completely dustproof and protected against to water projections from all directions.
- Designed for urban use thanks to its fabric feel and elegant design.
- Very resistant and attachable to any rack.
- The saddlebag can be easily removed from the bicycle and used as a shoulder bag with the built-in shoulder strap.
Pockets and adaptations:
- The price includes an individual saddlebag.
- With roll-up closure that allows adjusting the size of the bag to the transported material, always allowing a tight closure.
- It has an additional closure at the top by means of a strap with a buckle and a D-ring.
- Removable strap with padding to be able to use the saddlebag as a shoulder bag and to finish fixing the closure by adjusting it on the lower front hook. If the strap is removed, the side buckles can be attached at the top to close the roll closure.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective safety elements on the sides that make it easy to see.
- Inside pocket with zip closure that allows you to carry different items organized.
- Made in Germany with the highest quality standards.
- With QuickLock2.1 anchorage system that allows you to put and remove the saddlebags in a very simple way. The top clips are opened or closed by pulling the top strap.
- In addition, it includes a lower anchor with 360º regulation and U-movement. The U-rail can be turned if desired.
- Compatible with racks of maximum 16 mm. They include pieces to fit them without gaps to diameters of 8, 10 and 12mm. The anchors are adjustable without the need for a wrench.
- Cordura-cotton blend fabric covered with polyurethane on the inside.
- PVC free.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Dimensions (cm)||42 x (32-23) x 17|
|Features||Waterproof, Abrasion resistance|
|Placement on bike||Rear wheel|
Write Your Own Review