Back Roller Free QL3.1
As low as €80.90
Only %1 left
20L rear saddlebag perfect for cycling touring. Universal and waterproof saddlebag thanks to its roll-up closure. Includes shoulder strap. PVC free.
- Fully waterproof and dust-tight saddlebag. The IP64 degree of protection ensures that it is totally dust-tight and protected against projections of water from all directions.
- Designed for cyclists who make long trips or bicycle routes on land or asphalt, no matter how demanding they may be. Very resistant and attachable to any rack.
- The saddlebag can be easily removed from the bicycle and used as shoulder bags with the shoulder strap that it incorporates. Also, although they are sold as a pair, they can be used individually.
- Made with PVC-free fabric.
Pockets and adaptations:
- The price includes a saddlebag.
- With roll-up closure that allows you to adjust the size of the bag to the material transported, always allowing a watertight closure.
- It has an additional closure on the upper part by means of a strap with a buckle and a D-ring.
- Removable strap with padding to be able to use the saddlebag as a shoulder bag and to finish fixing the closure by adjusting it on the lower front hook. If the strap is removed, the side buckles can be attached at the top to close the roll closure.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective safety elements on the sides that make it easy to be seen.
- Interior pocket with zip closure that allows you to carry different items organized.
- Made in Germany with the highest quality standards.
- 5-year warranty according to Ortlieb conditions.
- The Quick-Lock3.1 anchoring system allows you to put on and remove the saddlebags in a very simple and fast way. The anchoring elements are fixed in the rack, so the rear of the saddlebag is free of hooks and protruding elements. From that moment you can remove and put the saddlebag with one hand. The top clips are opened or closed by pulling the top strap.
- Compatible for rack diameter up to 10 mm.
- Sides made of PD 62 nylon, with PU coating.
- Front and inside made of PS 60, polyester fabric, with PU coating.
- Ortlieb's Free range offers an alternative to materials made with PVC, without giving up a resistant and durable fabric , with the same canvas appearance as always. Free bags are made with polyurethane coated fabric and are 100% PVC free.
- Lower plastic protection to increase durability in the event of an accident.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Dimensions (cm)||42 x (32-23) x 17|
|Features||Waterproof, Abrasion resistance|
|Placement on bike||Rear wheel|
Write Your Own Review