Back Roller Design
As low as €62.90
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
20L rear saddlebag perfect for cycling. Waterproof, resistant and very easy to remove and put on with one hand.
- Fully waterproof and dustproof individual saddlebag. The IP64 degree of protection ensures that it is completely dustproof and protected against water spray from all directions.
- Designed for cyclists who make long trips or bicycle routes by land or asphalt, however demanding they may be. Very resistant and attachable to any carrier.
- The saddlebag can be easily removed from the bicycle and used with the shoulder strap that incorporates it as a shoulder bag.
- Sold in individual units.
Pockets and adaptations:
- With roll-top closure that allows to adjust the size of the bag to the transported material, always allowing a tight closure.
- Inside pocket with zip closure that allows you to carry different items organized.
- Reflective safety side elements that facilitate being seen from behind.
- Removable strap with padding to be able to use the saddlebag as a shoulder bag and to finish fixing the closure by adjusting it on the lower front hook. If the strap is removed, the side buckles can be attached at the top to close the roll closure.
- Made in Germany with the highest quality standards.
- 5-year warranty according to Ortlieb conditions.
- With QuickLock2.1 anchorage system that allows you to put and remove the saddlebags in a very simple way. The top clips are opened or closed by pulling the top strap.
- It also includes a lower anchor with 360º regulation and U-movement. The U-rail can be turned if desired.
- Friction materials are softer avoiding abrasion and improving their useful life. Flat nuts that prevent possible damage to ported elements.
- Compatible with carriers of maximum 16 mm. They include pieces to fit them without gaps to diameters of 8, 10 and 12mm. The anchors are adjustable without the need for a wrench.
- Plastic lower protection to increase durability in the event of an accident.
- Sides made of PS 490 nylon, PVC coated polyester fabric.
- Front and interior made of PD 620, PVC coated polyester fabric.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Dimensions (cm)||42 x (23/32) x 17|
|Features||Waterproof, Abrasion resistance|
|Placement on bike||Rear wheel|
Write Your Own Review