Back Roller Classic
As low as €139.90
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Pair of 40L rear saddlebags perfect for cycling. Universal and waterproof saddlebags thanks to its roll-up closure. Include shoulder strap.
- Pair of fully waterproof and dust-tight saddlebags. The IP64 degree of protection ensures that it is completely dust-tight and protected against projections of water coming from all directions.
- Designed for cyclists who make long trips or bike routes on land or asphalt, however demanding they may be. Very resistant and attachable to any rack.
- The saddlebag can be easily removed from the bicycle and used as shoulder bags with the built-in shoulder strap. Also, although the pair is sold, they can be used individually.
Pockets and adaptations:
- The price includes two saddlebags.
- With roll-up closure that allows adjusting the size of the bag to the transported material, always allowing a tight closure.
- It has an additional closure at the top by means of a strap with a buckle and a D-ring.
- Removable straps with padding to be able to use the saddlebags as a shoulder bag and to finish fixing the closure by adjusting it on the lower front hook. If the strap is removed, the side buckles can be attached at the top to close the roll closure.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective safety elements on the sides that make it easy to see.
- Inside pocket with zip closure that allows you to carry different items organized.
- Made in Germany with the highest quality standards.
- 5-year warranty according to Ortlieb conditions.
- With QuickLock2.1 anchorage system that allows you to put and remove the saddlebags in a very simple way. The top clips are opened or closed by pulling the top strap.
- In addition, it includes a lower anchor with 360º regulation and U-movement. The U-rail can be turned if desired.
- Friction materials are softer avoiding abrasion and improving their useful life. Flat nuts that prevent possible damage to ported elements.
- Compatible with racks of maximum 16 mm. They include pieces to fit them without gaps to diameters of 8, 10 and 12mm. The anchors are adjustable without the need for a wrench.
- Sides made of PS 490 nylon, PVC coated polyester fabric.
- Front and interior made of PD 620, PVC coated polyester fabric.
- Plastic lower protection to increase durability in the event of an accident.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity organization that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use
|Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
|Ecological note (0 to 5)
|42 x (32-23) x 17
|Waterproof, Abrasion resistance
|Placement on bike
Write Your Own Review