Women's Skarvan 65+10
As low as €202.90 Regular Price €280.00
Only %1 left
Large capacity women's backpack for multi-day outings or trips. Very comfortable and stable. With removable mushroom convertible into a day backpack.
- Large capacity women's backpack for long trekkings or routes of several days . It is equally suitable for long trips or for backpackers.
- Due to its great comfort and stability, it is recommended for those who need a bedside backpack for continued use on long outings.
- Both the shoulder straps and the hipbelt are ergonomically designed to adapt to the specific contour of a woman's body.
- With a variable volume between 75 and 85 liters.
- It has a load capacity of 20 to 27 kilos.
- Tergolight comfort suspension system designed to carry large loads over a long period of time. With double lightweight aluminum structure that ensures a uniform transfer of the load to the hips. The particular shape of the aluminum piece stabilizes the backpack and favors the distribution of the load towards the hipbelt. In addition, the back is reinforced with extra padding that guarantees comfort.
- Easily adjustable back length that allows a precise and simple adjustment thanks to a traction mechanism that raises or lowers the shoulder straps to the desired length.
- Lumbar belt and anatomical shoulder straps padded with high-density materials that ensure comfort and stability on long routes. The hipbelt has thicker padding for extra comfort when carrying large loads.
- Height and length adjustable chest strap with emergency whistle.
Pockets and adaptations:
- The removable and adjustable mushroom increases the capacity by 10 liters. It has two exterior pockets, one of them vertical for easy access. Inside it has an emergency panel with useful information.
- Once disassembled, the mushroom can be turned into a day backpack thanks to straps that are stored inside.
- When carrying heavy loads, zippers have been removed to avoid friction points. Instead, the backpack has both an access to the main compartment from the top and a bottom access through a roll-up closure and secured with hooks on the sides. The roll-up closure is more resistant and totally waterproof to dust and water.
- It has a large pocket on the hip belt with a waterproof zip closure.
- Two elastic mesh outer pockets to carry quick-access gear. In addition on one side it has a specific mesh pocket to carry drums or bottles. This pocket is easily accessible and foldable with velcro.
- The shoulder straps and the upper part of the backrest are connected by adjustment straps that allow the backpack to be balanced according to the load and riding conditions.
- It has a pole holder.
- Compression straps on the sides.
- It incorporates a backpack cover for the rain.
- Main fabric 100% polyamide 420D Ripstop covered with polyurethane on both sides. Very robust and water resistant fabric.
- Secondary fabric 100% polyester 1200D coated with polyurethane.
- Interior made of polyamide 200 D covered with polyurethane.
- Backpacks cover in polyamide 190 T coated with polyurethane.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape|
|Dimensions (cm)||86 x 33 x 30|
|Hydration Systems||Not Compatible|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, bottle holder, light holder, hard material holder|
Write Your Own Review