Women's Tacora 26+3
As low as €86.90 Regular Price €120.00
Only %1 left
Comfortable and lightweight backpack specifically designed for women. Excellent ventilation makes it ideal for hiking or everyday use.
- Hiking backpack designed specifically for women since its bindings adjust to the female body.
- Its attractive design, comfort and lightness make it suitable both for specific hiking trips and for continued use on a day-to-day basis.
- It has a load capacity of 3 to 8 kilos.
- Backrest with Aeroflex 3D system that achieves maximum ventilation thanks to the fact that it separates the back from the backpack by means of a tensioned mesh. This makes the air circulate permanently through the back in all directions, achieving great ventilation. A steel frame integrated into the back of the backpack provides great stability by transferring the load to the hips.
- Padded hipbelt with a zippered pocket built into the right belt loop.
- The anatomical shoulder pads are designed to fit the female body and have very soft padding.
Pockets and adaptations:
- A wide top opening allows easy access to the main compartment.
- Possibility of increasing the capacity of the backpack by 3 liters by means of a zipper drop-down.
- With a zippered top pocket that has a small padded space for the mobile and a clip for the keys.
- On the sides it has two outer mesh pockets for drinks and small objects.
- Inside it has a space to attach a hydration system and an opening in the upper part to remove the tube.
- On the front it has a pole holder with the help of a strap that is removed from the bottom of the backpack.
- It includes a rain cover with handles that make it possible to also use it as a bag to carry the shopping for example.
- The chest strap closure features an emergency whistle.
- A front adjustment to hang a security light.
- Side compression straps.
- Main fabric of 67% polyamide and 33% polyurethane coated polyester.
- Polyester contrast fabric covered with 600D polyurethane.
- Inner lining in polyamide covered with polyurethane 200 D.
- Polyamide rain cover covered with polyurethane 190 T.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||53 x 31 x 29|
|Activities||Daily life, Trekking|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, bottle holder, light holder|
Write Your Own Review