Moab Pro 22 II
As low as €164.90 Regular Price €230.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Cycling backpack with fall protector for any mountain outing. With backpacks cover, helmet holder and pockets adapted to carry all the material.
- Backpack for mountain biking on day trips and short trips. Suitable for any type of outing, no matter how demanding it may be thanks to its suspension system that fits perfectly on the back.
- With fall protection plate that makes it ideal for very demanding routes or descents such as Enduro or All Mountain.
- Indicated for cyclists who want to carry all the tools, food, maps or any item ordered to have good and fast accessibility. Due to its volume and adjustment systems, it can be used with good stability with little load or full.
- Designed for loads between 3 and 8 kilos.
- It incorporates a SAS-TEC SCA 500 protective panel to protect the entire back from shocks. It is resistant to multiple impacts so it is not necessary to replace it after a fall. Ventilation holes improve back ventilation without limiting shock absorption. Complies with the GS CE Norm EN 1621-2 safety certificate issued by TÜV safety.
- The hipbelt is wide and with mesh padding for maximum breathability. It has a very stable and comfortable velcro closure overlapping the two arms.
- The hipbelt can be adjusted 6 cm in height to adjust the size of the backpack to the user's height.
- Perforated shoulder straps made of breathable material with height and length adjustable chest strap. At the top of the shoulder straps there are load adjustment straps.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Main compartment with zip closure and wide opening for easy access to the interior. Inside it has an area to place a hydration system.
- Front zip pocket to organize tools or supplies. It has several sections to place the inflator, tools and other bicycle components.
- Small top zip pocket with key clip.
- With a zip pocket on the hipbelt and two side elastic mesh pockets.
- Includes a helmet holder that can be removed from the bottom pocket where it can be stored when not needed. It consists of an elastic mesh that holds the helmet by means of two hooks that are attached to the compression straps.
- It includes a backpack cover that is stored in a specific compartment at the base of the backpack.
- Side compression straps to adjust the volume according to the load.
- Lower fixing to hang safety light and reflective safety elements.
- Main fabric of 84% polyamide and 16% polyester 400D Ripstop covered with polyurethane.
- Inner fabric in 200D polyamide coated with polyurethane.
- 190T polyamide backpacks covered with polyurethane.
- The polyester used in this product comes from surplus material from other productions that are reintegrated into the manufacturing chain to conserve resources.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). The surface of the product is water repellent and drops of water slide down its surface.
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. Ensures that all the production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
|Season of use
|Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
|Ecological note (0 to 5)
|Bluesign, Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf
|51 x 31 x 25
|Compatible and does not incorporate
|bottle holder, helmet holder, light holder
Write Your Own Review