Bike Alpin Pro 28 +
As low as €114.90 Regular Price €160.00
Only %1 left
High performance backpack for road or mountain bikers. Ideal to carry everything in order and with good accessibility. Very ventilated and stable back.
- Backpack for cycling both on the road and in the mountains with everything necessary for the cyclist, stable and ventilated back for high activity and heat.
- It can also be used for bicycle trips, urban use or Enduro.
- Indicated for cyclists who want to carry all the tools, food, maps or any item in order and have good and fast accessibility. Due to its volume and adjustment systems, it can be used both with little load and full with good stability.
- Compatible for all types of users since their shoulder pads are adjustable in length.
- It has a load capacity of 4 kilos.
- Backrest with Aeroflex Control system that can regulate the ventilation of the back at any time. You can adjust the distance of the backpack mesh to the user's back by tightening the mesh more or less through some straps at the bottom of the backpack. The further apart the mesh is, the greater the ventilation and the closer to the back, the better stability as it is closer to the body's center of gravity.
- The system Shifting Back Length allows you to adjust the length of the back of the backpack to the user's torso. By means of a simple mechanism you can raise or lower the shoulder pads to the correct height.
- Lumbar belt and shoulder straps with perforated padding for maximum breathability.
- The shoulder pads have a chest strap that is adjustable in height and length.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Main compartment with a large opening zip and a specific interior area for hydration systems.
- Easy access front pocket with long travel zip. Inside there are four mesh compartments for tools or supplies, a velcro for the inflator and an extra zippered pocket.
- Compartment in the lower part with zip opening and separated from the main compartment.
- Top zippered pocket with various interior dividers as well as a key clip.
- Small zippered pocket on one side next to the sword to have easy access to it on the go and to store for example the mobile.
- Front helmet holder consisting of hooks for the helmet straps.
- Side compression straps to adjust the volume according to the load.
- Mesh side pockets for drums or light items.
- With a zip pocket on the hipbelt.
- Includes waterproof backpack cover with fixation for safety light.
- Front fixing for hanging security light.
- Tape on a shoulder pad to put on and leave the glasses on the go.
- Reflective safety elements.
- The product is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. These bottles are collected, cleaned, melted and processed to obtain a high quality yarn. This recycling process helps save energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- 600D polyurethane coated polyester main fabric.
- Front part made of 71% polyamide and 29% polyester covered with 300D polyurethane.
- Polyamide interior covered with 200D polyurethane.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||51 x 30 x 29|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||bottle holder, helmet holder, light holder|
Write Your Own Review