As low as €122.90 Regular Price €170.00
Only %1 left
Variable volume backpack for multi-day trekking. Comfortable, easy to adjust and optimal weight distribution. With lower pocket for the jacket.
- Men's backpack designed for mountain excursions or multi-day trekkings.
- As it has a variable capacity, it can be adapted to specific departures or to departures with a higher load.
- It has a load capacity of 7 to 12 kilos.
- Tergolight suspension system with ventilation channels and a light aluminum frame that is responsible for a uniform transfer of the load to the hipbelt. The particular shape of the aluminum piece stabilizes the backpack, ensures a comfortable transport and an efficient transfer of load to the hips.
- To be able to adjust the height of the back, the shoulder straps pass through the aluminum frame to which is also attached a traction mechanism with velcro closure with indication of sizes that allows a simple and quick adjustment to the length torso.
- The Lighweight hipbelt is padded and very flexible which provides excellent mobility in alpine terrain.
- The shoulder straps and the upper part of the backrest are connected by adjustment straps that allow the backpack to be balanced according to the load and riding conditions.
- Upper adjustment strap under mushroom to balance load or carry strings.
Pockets and adaptations:
- The lid is removable and adjustable as it increases the capacity of the backpack by 8L. It has an interior security pocket within an easily accessible exterior pocket.
- Access to the main compartment from the top or via a U-shaped zipper across the front.
- It has a zippered compartment at the base of the backpack to store the sleeping bag. This compartment can be zipped to the main compartment.
- Large zippered outer pocket for maps and another pocket on the hipbelt.
- Two outer mesh pockets for quick access items such as a water bottle.
- Chest strap with clip closure and emergency whistle.
- Two gear holders that allow you to carry both ice axes and poles.
- Side compression straps and one under the lid.
- Interior pocket and velcro to place the hydration systems.
- The product is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. These bottles are collected, cleaned, melted and processed to obtain a high quality yarn. This recycling process helps save energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Main fabric of 79% polyamide and 21% polyester coated with 400D Diamond Ripstop polyurethane.
- Polyamide interior covered with 200D polyurethane.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||72 x 35 x 30|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, bottle holder, ropes holder, ice axes holder|
Write Your Own Review