Women's Asymmetric 48+8
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Women's backpack designed for multi-day trekking. Comfortable, stable, easy to adjust and variable volume. With gear holder and front pocket.
- Women's backpack designed for mountain excursions or multi-day trekkings.
- As it has a variable capacity, it can be adapted to specific departures or to departures with a higher load.
- Both the shoulder straps and the hipbelt are ergonomically designed to adapt to the specific contour of a woman's body.
- It has a load capacity of 7 to 12 kilos.
- Tergolight suspension system with ventilation channels and a light aluminum frame that is responsible for a uniform transfer of the load to the hipbelt. The particular shape of the aluminum piece stabilizes the backpack, ensures a comfortable transport and an efficient transfer of load to the hips.
- To be able to adjust the height of the back, the shoulder straps pass through the aluminum frame to which is also attached a traction mechanism with velcro closure with indication of sizes that allows a simple and quick adjustment to the length torso.
- The Lighweight hipbelt is padded and very flexible which provides excellent mobility in alpine terrain.
- The shoulder straps and the upper part of the backrest are connected by adjustment straps that allow the backpack to be balanced according to the load and riding conditions.
- Upper adjustment strap under mushroom to balance load or carry strings.
Pockets and adaptations:
- The lid is removable and adjustable as it increases the capacity of the backpack by 8L. It has an interior security pocket within an easily accessible exterior pocket.
- Access to the main compartment from the top or via a U-shaped zipper across the front.
- It has a zippered compartment at the base of the backpack to store the sleeping bag. This compartment can be zipped to the main compartment.
- Large zippered outer pocket for maps and another pocket on the hipbelt.
- Two outer mesh pockets for quick access items such as a water bottle.
- Chest strap with clip closure and emergency whistle.
- Two gear holders that allow you to carry both ice axes and poles.
- Side compression straps and one under the lid.
- Interior pocket and velcro to place the hydration systems.
- The product is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. These bottles are collected, cleaned, melted and processed to obtain a high quality yarn. This recycling process helps save energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Main fabric of 79% polyamide and 21% polyester coated with 400D Diamond Ripstop polyurethane.
- Polyamide interior covered with 200D polyurethane.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||69 x 34 x 30|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, bottle holder, ropes holder, ice axes holder|
Write Your Own Review