TRX2 35 Pro
As low as €106.00 Regular Price €148.90
Only %1 left
Technical backpack for demanding winter sports. Very resistant, lightweight backpack with quick and easy access to the interior.
- Technical, light and very robust backpack designed for mountaineering, high mountain expeditions, climbing and skiing.
- Backpack belonging to Trangoworld's TRX family , technical products designed to perform at the highest level in outdoor and mountain activities. Products manufactured with the latest advances in technical materials and functionality that guarantee durability, protection, resistance and satisfaction of use.
- Semi-rigid back thanks to internal aluminum rods. The breathable padding is arranged in such a way as to provide comfort and stability in addition to favoring proper ventilation.
- Padded shoulder straps with ergonomic design and length and height adjustable chest strap.
- Lumbar belt with removable ergonomic padding. With the padding removed, the straps would remain to adjust at the waist.
- The hipbelt has the Spin Off adjustment system that allows it to rotate around the axis of the back and thus balance and stabilize the load at all times, adapting to the movement.
- Side compression straps to adjust the load and prevent it from shifting. In addition to being able to transport elements in them.
Pockets and adaptations:
- It has an opening to the main compartment by means of a circular zipper with a long distance across the upper area of the backpack. It also has a lateral access to the interior through a waterproof longitudinal zipper.
- In the upper area it has a small zippered compartment.
- Includes two ice ax holders and pole holder on the front and ski holder on the sides.
- With several external lashing points.
- On the front it has a folded pocket with zippers to be able to carry the crampons.
- With interior pocket and opening compatible with hydration systems.
- Includes helmet mesh to carry it on the outside of the backpack.
- With handle and lifting.
- Made of high tenacity 420D Plain polyamide.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Dimensions (cm)||30 x 57 x 23|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Ski|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||crampons holder, hard material holder, helmet holder, ice axes holder, skis holder, sticks holder|
Write Your Own Review