Out of stock
Only %1 left
Large volume backpack for long trekkings, trips and high loads. With great ventilation, easy access to the interior and perfect fit to the body.
- 88L backpack designed for long and demanding trekkings, trips, high mountain trips or expeditions.
- Extremely comfortable backpack that Osprey recommends for loads over 25kg.
- The AirScape rear panel provides great ventilation and back comfort thanks to various foam sections that create ventilation channels for air circulation. This panel adapts to the shape of the back which gives a high level of stability and comfort when moving quickly.
- Pre-curved BioForm ™ CM moldable lumbar belt that adapts to the user's shape. Designed using different foam densities than when heated in an Osprey Custom oven Molding fully adapts to the person wearing it. Designed to carry high loads for a long time. By distributing and supporting the load of the backpack evenly in various support areas, it makes the ride very comfortable.
- NeoSpacer shoulder pads can be adjusted to the desired length as they can be moved higher or lower than the backpack. In addition, they have an adjustable chest strap with an emergency whistle.
- The peripheral frame is a very flexible and light HDPE rod structure (high density polyethylene) that transmits the load to the lumbar belt in an optimal way. It also has an aluminum panel on the back for greater strength.
Pockets and adaptations:
- The mushroom is removable and convertible into a separate lumbar bag . It can be easily changed from one use to another. It has two exterior zippered pockets with key ring, a strap to carry it on the shoulder or waist and a padded area for greater comfort when carrying it.
- The main compartment can be accessed by means of side zippers and another one at the bottom. Thus, the interior can be easily accessed without having to open the top cover.
- It has two vertical pockets on the front with zip closure.
- The Stow-on-the-Go system allows you to place a pair of poles very quickly while using your hands for some specific action such as picking up your phone. This is thanks to two poles, one on a shoulder strap and the other on the bottom of the backpack
- Side compression straps that allow you to adjust the volume of the backpack and hold its contents when it is not fully loaded.
- Removable lower straps designed to carry a bag or a mat.
- It has two elastic mesh side pockets and a front one.
- They have a separate compartment in the base for the sleeping bag
- Two zippered pockets on the hip belt.
- With two ice ax holders or stick holders with adjustable rubber that prevents freezing. Designed to be used with any type of ice ax.
- Compatible with a hydration bag through an external compartment.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Volume (l)||M 88 - L 92|
|Dimensions (cm)||94 x 35 x 42|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Weight (gr.)||M 2380 - L 2480|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, ice axes holder|
Write Your Own Review