Backpack with hydration system included specifically for sports such as running, mountain biking or trekking in which requires a backpack designed to carry and use a hydration system. Due to its volume, Osprey recommends it for both 1.5-3h trails and day trips.
Back designed to maintain ventilation and full stability . With foam AirScape HDPE panel with integrated ventilation points in addition to a stitched and glued mesh to the back providing stability and ventilation.
< strong> Shoulder pads with a mesh that completely covers them. these also have hollow points of ventilation. Designed not to bother the neck.
Lumbar belt with ErgoPull ™ adjustment system allows both lumbar belt arms to be adjusted at the same time, avoiding offsetting during the process. In addition you can remove the 20mm lumbar straps.
Backpack made to last for life, for this Osprey offers a 30 year warranty.
Pockets and adaptations:
- 2.5 liter hydration system with removable tube. < / strong> With a specific large opening zip pocket. The zipper goes from the middle of a shoulder pad to the top of the opposite. Fixation of the hydration mouthpiece to the magnetic shoulder strap, being very comfortable and reliable to use.
- Zippered top pocket perfect for mobile phones or mp3.
- Large opening main pocket with an inner mesh compartment.
- Outside open gusseted compartment, adjustable by clips.
- Front pocket with two compartments and clip for keys.
- Side mesh compartments for drums.
- Reflective front tape to place rear light.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and Incorporates|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||helmet holder, light holder|