Backpack with hydration system included. Backpack for sports such as running, mountain biking or trekkings where a backpack designed to transport and use a hydration system with little load and good ventilation and stability is required. Because of its volume, Osprey recommends it both on trails from 1-3h as in day trips.
Back designed to maintain ventilation and total stability . With foam AirScape HDPE panel with integrated ventilation points in addition to a stitched mesh and glued to the back providing stability and ventilation.
Shoulder pads with a mesh that completely covers them. these also have hollow points of ventilation. Designed not to disturb the neck.
Narrow strap lumbar belt. With small insert fins.
Pockets and adaptations:
- 2.5 liter hydration system with removable tube. With a specific large opening zippered pocket. The zipper goes from the middle of a shoulder pad to the top of the opposite. Fixation of the hydration nozzle to the magnetic shoulder strap, being very comfortable and reliable to use.
- Open gusset outer compartment, adjustable by clips.
- Front pocket with a compartment and key clip.
- Reflective front tape to place rear light. The front designs are also reflective.
- Helmet holder with front Lid Lock system. Adjustable rubber with a stop, inside you can place the helmet carrying it in the upper-middle part of the backpack.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Weight (gr.)||420 (con bolsa de hidratación)|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and Incorporates|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||helmet holder, light holder|