As low as €150.00 Regular Price €200.00
Only %1 left
Large volume technical backpack ideal for scalding or mountaineering. With fixings to carry all the technical material ordered. Easy to access and adjust.
- 52L technical backpack with all the necessary solutions for the vertical world. Backpack with a clean and resistant design, the result of the study and experience of many climbers and mountaineers.
- Ideal both for short trips in the mountains, downhill skiing or expeditions.
- Specific back with removable stabilizer panel in 6061 aluminum alloy.
- The shaped and padded back skeleton provides maximum stability, prevents moisture absorption, maintains ventilation on the back and prevents hard material from disturbing during carrying. Padding adaptable and snow repellent.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Removable and adjustable lid with double interior pocket. If you need to lighten the load, it can be used without a lid. On the contrary, if extra volume is needed, the modularity of the lid allows the load to be expanded thanks to its double skirt . It has a waterproof velcro flap to prevent snow from entering with the backpack open.
- Backpack with everything you need: Lumbar belt with buckles to carry clothes, internal pocket for ice tools, key ring and front pocket for crampons.
- In the records It has double side compression strap for easy adjustment, lower side pockets in elastic mesh and is compatible to carry side skis.
- Removable and removable lumbar belt at the front made with 3D EVA rubber with reflective material loops. Adjustable chest strap with quick buckle and emergency whistle.
- Simple to use clips that can be easily used with gloves.
- Cane or ice ax holder.
- To complete all the details, it incorporates 3 lifting points at the top of the backpack and a rope holder under the lid.
- With an inner hook and cover sewn to the rear panel to insert the hydration bag.
- Extra friction resistant front fabrics.
- Made of fabrics: 420D nylon matrix and high tenacity 315D nylon cordura.
- Your back and lumbar belt are coated to prevent ice and snow from accumulating in extremely cold conditions.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Weight (gr.)||M 1530|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||crampons holder, ice axes holder, ropes holder, skis holder, sticks holder|
Write Your Own Review