As low as €99.90 Regular Price €125.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
9-liter women's backpack designed for technical, sports or trekking activities. Adjustable torso length and a multitude of pockets and adaptations.
- Backpack designed for practicing all kinds of aerobic activities both on foot and by bicycle.
- It adapts to any activity that requires speed and little weight such as day treks, trail running, orientation, mountain biking, etc.
- The hipbelt and shoulder straps are specially designed to adapt to the female anatomy.
- Back designed to maintain ventilation and reduce body heat . With the AirScape panel of injection molded HDPE foam with EVA foam reinforcement that form accordion-shaped ventilation channels. This panel together with an outer mesh that maintains contact with the back ensures that it adapts perfectly to the body and offers great breathability.
- The back is adjustable so the size can be adjusted simply by adjusting the upper part of the shoulder straps.
- Flexible, padded BioStretch hipbelt that wraps and hugs the hips.
- The shoulder pads are made of die-cut EVA foam with large ventilation points and a mesh that covers them. They have a height and length adjustable chest strap with an emergency whistle as well as straps on the top for load adjustment.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Wide upper access to the main compartment through a zip closure with a protective placket.
- Single main compartment, without separations. Inside it has a zippered mesh pocket and key clip.
- With a pole holder or front ice ax holder.
- Stow-on-the-Go system that allows you to place a pair of poles very quickly while using your hands for a specific action such as picking up your mobile. This is thanks to two rubber pole holders, one on a shoulder pad and the other on the bottom of the backpack.
- Front anchor point to place an emergency LED light to be seen.
- Helmet holder with LidLock system. Inside an adjustable rubber with a stop, the helmet can be placed by wearing it in the upper middle part of the backpack.
- With two zippered pockets on the hipbelt and a small zippered pocket on the top.
- On a shoulder pad there is a small mesh pocket ideal for a mobile phone.
- On the outside it has an elastic front grille with an adjustable closure that allows you to have an item at hand without opening the backpack, such as clothing. It also has two mesh side pockets for drums or small lightweight items.
- External load adjustment by means of wide travel lateral straps that provide an optimal load adjustment.
- External compartment for the hydration bag that is hooked between the back of the backpack and the main compartment.
- With an upper lifting handle.
- Made of high strength and quality recycled nylon with bluesign certification , 100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon.
- With outer coating with water repellent treatment (DWR).
- Totally free of PFC.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
- The GRS Global Recycled Standard seal verifies that the materials used in the product are recycled and comply with social, environmental and chemical principles.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA, GRS Global Recycled Standard|
|Volume (l)||XS/S: 7 - M/L: 9|
|Dimensions (cm)||51 x 26 x 19|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Weight (gr.)||XS/S: 870 - M/L: 990|
|Activities||Cycling, Daily life, Nordic Walking, Running, Travel, Trekking|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, bottle holder, helmet holder, light holder, ice axes holder|
Write Your Own Review