As low as €126.65 Regular Price €170.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Very light, resistant and versatile 44 liter men's backpack. Perfect for trekking or traveling. Very comfortable back and belt with great ventilation.
- Multi-purpose and lightweight backpack that can be used for all types of trekking, vertical activities or aerobic sports.
- In any activity where little weight and speed is required, it adapts to this backpack.
- Back designed to maintain ventilation and reduce body heat. With the AirScape panel of injection molded HDPE foam with EVA foam reinforcement that form accordion-shaped ventilation channels. This panel together with an outer mesh that maintains contact with the back ensures that it adapts perfectly to the body and offers great breathability.
- The back is adjustable so the size can be adjusted simply by adjusting the upper part of the shoulder straps.
- Flexible, padded BioStretch hipbelt that wraps and hugs the hips.
- The shoulder pads are made of die-cut EVA foam with large ventilation points and a mesh that covers them. They have a height and length adjustable chest strap with an emergency whistle as well as straps on the top for load adjustment.
Pockets and adaptations:
- The mushroom is fixed and has two pockets, one outside with a zip and the other inside mesh with a key clip.
- Wide upper access to the main compartment by means of a drawstring with tanca closure and an adjustment strap under which a rope can be carried.
- In the lower part there is a separate compartment with zip access for a sleeping bag or material that you want to carry separately such as footwear.
- With two pole holders or front ice ax holders.
- Stow-on-the-Go system that allows you to place a pair of poles very quickly while we use our hands for some specific action such as picking up the mobile. This is thanks to two rubber pole holders, one on a shoulder pad and the other on the bottom of the backpack.
- Front anchor point to place an emergency LED light to be seen.
- With two zippered pockets on the hipbelt.
- On a shoulder pad there is a small mesh pocket ideal for a mobile phone.
- On the outside it has an elastic mesh front pocket with a clip closure that allows you to have an item at hand without opening the backpack, such as clothing. It also has two mesh side pockets for drums or small lightweight items.
- External load adjustment by means of wide travel lateral straps that provide an optimal load adjustment.
- External compartment for the hydration bag that is hooked between the back of the backpack and the main compartment.
- Removable lower straps to carry a sleeping bag or mat outside as well as to adjust the load.
- With an upper lifting handle.
- Made of high strength and quality recycled nylon with bluesign certification, 100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon.
- With outer coating with water repellent treatment (DWR).
- Totally free of PFC.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
- The GRS Global Recycled Standard seal verifies that the materials used in the product are recycled and comply with social, environmental and chemical principles.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA, GRS Global Recycled Standard|
|Volume (l)||S/M 42 - L/XL 44|
|Dimensions (cm)||76 x 34 x 28|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Weight (gr.)||S/M 1350 - L/XL 1470|
|Activities||Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, ropes holder, light holder, ice axes holder, sleeping bag holder|
Write Your Own Review