Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
50L backpack for all types of trekkings with great ventilation and comfort. With fixed mushroom, multiple compartments and includes backpack covers.
- Backpack for trips to the field with a lot of load in conditions of high heat or high activity. With great accessibility to the interior and all the adaptations needed on long routes.
- Perfect for the nature lover.
- Back with AirSpeed mesh system. Both the back and the hipbelt are made from a single piece of ultra breathable taut mesh and side vents for ventilation. This means that the back is kept separate from the backpack and great ventilation and comfort is achieved, especially in warmer climates.
- The back is adjustable so the size can be adjusted by simply adjusting the upper part of the shoulder pads.
- Lightwire aluminum frame that manages to transfer the weight of the load to the bottom.
- Ergonomic shoulder pads and lumbar belt made of breathable material that gives great comfort and stability of use. The shoulder pads are perforated, have a mesh overlay and super breathable fabric.
Pockets and adaptations
- Wide top access to the main compartment with a strap closure. With an interior hook and cover to insert the hydration bag. Single compartment separated from the bottom compartment for the bag.
- The mushroom is fixed and has an exterior zippered pocket and inside it has a zippered mesh pocket and key clip.
- On the front it has a large elastic pocket ideal for carrying clothes.
- Zip pocket on the front.
- Lower zippered pocket to store the sleeping bag , clothing or other objects that you want to keep separate from the main compartment.
- Small zippered pocket at the bottom of the backpack to store the waterproof backpack cover that comes with it.
- Adjustable outer straps located at the bottom for carrying sleeping bags.
- With two elastic mesh side pockets.
- Chest adjustment strap with emergency whistle.
- Pair of side compression straps. The lower strap is located over the mesh pocket, managing to adjust in addition to the main load also that of the side pocket. The upper one is fixed by a clip hook on the side of the backpack.
- Stow-on-the-Go system that allows you to place a pair of poles very quickly while using your hands for some specific action such as picking up your phone. This is thanks to two rubber pole holders, one on a shoulder pad and the other on the bottom of the backpack.
- With two zippered pockets on the hip belt.
- It incorporates a front ice ax or stick holder with upper rubber-clip and lower strap.
- Compatible with all Osprey Hydraulics ™ and Hydraulics LT ™ hydration systems.
- Nylon 210D Crosshatch.
- Nylon 420HD Packcloth.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Volume (l)||S/M 47 - M/L 50|
|Dimensions (cm)||63 x 33 x 35|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Weight (gr.)||S/M 1610 - M/L 1670|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, ice axes holder|
Write Your Own Review