Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
22-liter snow backpack with ski, snowshoe and snowboard holder. With opening from the back and several compartments to store all the material.
- Backpack for mountaineering or skiing that allows you to easily carry skis, snowboard or snowshoes. With comfortable and stable back.
- The main compartment is accessed from the back, and the backpack can be easily opened without leaving it on the ground, making it perfect for the snow.
- The structure of the back provides maximum stability and prevents moisture absorption. In addition, it maintains ventilation and prevents hard material from bothering during carrying.
- The back padding is adaptable and repellent to snow.
- Wide padded shoulder straps with the same material as the back. Height-adjustable chest strap and emergency whistle. At the top of the shoulder pads it has load adjustment straps.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Unique access to the main compartment from the back thanks to a zip that allows access to the backpack without having to leave it in the snow and preventing it from getting wet. It has two interior pockets, one mesh for small material and another for the hydration bag.
- A mesh on the upper part allows you to wear a ski helmet. The helmet can be fastened with the mesh on some straps on the front or upper part of the backpack. This mesh is stored in a small front pocket with velcro
- Quick access front compartment with J-zip and two interior pockets to carry emergency supplies, such as shovel and probe.
- Top padded zip pocket to store the ski mask or other sensitive items.
- Side ski rack and front carrying straps for skis, snowshoes or snowboards. The same carrying straps work as compression straps. The skis can be worn vertical on the sides or diagonally A-shaped in the front. Likewise, the board can be carried vertically or horizontally between the back and the backpack.
- It includes a ring that allows you to carry an ice ax or poles.
- Removable lumbar strap.
- Easy-to-use clips and zippers that can be used easily with gloves.
- Made of high strength and quality recycled nylon with bluesign certification, 210D Nylon.
- With outer coating with water repellent treatment (DWR).
- Totally free of PFC.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA|
|Dimensions (cm)||51 x 29 x 24|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Activities||Mountaineering, Ski, Snowboard|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||helmet holder, skis holder, hard material holder, ice axes holder, snowshoes holder, snowboard holder|
Write Your Own Review