As low as €155.90 Regular Price €200.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
- Technical backpack for all types of climbing, vertical routes or mountaineering. Mutant backpacks meet all the needs for lovers of the vertical world together with lightness and robustness.
- Ideal for alpine outings and multi-day excursions due to its large volume of 52 liters.
- Backpack result of the study and experience of many climbers and mountaineers. With all the necessary solutions for the vertical world.
- Back with removable HDPE support system that maintains the structure of the backpack regardless of the load. In addition, its design is oriented to provide maximum stability, avoiding moisture absorption since its fabric is anti-snow and prevents the hard material from disturbing during carrying.
- The hipbelt can be flipped over to clip to its front if not needed. Lumbar strap allows use with or without padding.
- Adjustable chest strap with quick buckle and emergency whistle.
- Specific buckles designed for use with gloves.
- With three lifting points at the top.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Removable and adjustable lid with interior mesh pocket with zip closure under the flap. With an interior hook to fix the keys. If you need to lighten the load, it can be used without a lid. This modularity is achieved thanks to its FlapJacket double closure system with which it can be closed without a mushroom.
- It also incorporates a rope holder under the mushroom.
- Top and front retractable helmet holder system. Both for ski and climbing helmets.
- Integrated rings in the lumbar belt to carry different types of hard material. There are also a couple of chains on the front portal to carry material.
- With two Dual ToolLock ice ax holders designed to be used with any type of ice ax.
- Inner sleeve to attach a hydration bladder.
- Side compression straps that allow skis to be carried laterally.
- Made of highly resistant and quality recycled nylon with bluesign certification, 210D Nylon High Tenacity Recycled with NanoFly.
- With exterior coating with water repellent treatment (DWR).
- Totally free of PFC and PFAS.
- Reinforced base with extra resistance against wear.
- HDPE removable back support made of T6061 aluminum alloy.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
- The GRS Global Recycled Standard seal verifies that the materials used in the product are recycled and comply with social, environmental and chemical principles.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly funds projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA, GRS Global Recycled Standard|
|Dimensions (cm)||76 x 35 x 30|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, helmet holder, ropes holder, skis holder, hard material holder, ice axes holder, snowboard holder|
Write Your Own Review