Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Technical backpack for climbing or mountaineering. Osprey meets all the needs for lovers of the vertical world together with lightness and robustness.
- Backpack resulting from the study and experience of many climbers and mountaineers. With all the necessary solutions for the vertical world. Ideal both for short alpine outings and for multi-day excursions.
- Back with removable HDPE support system that maintains the structure of the backpack regardless of the load. In addition, its design is oriented to provide the maximum stability, avoiding the absorption of moisture since its fabric is anti-snow and prevents hard material from disturbing during porting.
- The lumbar belt can be turned to hook on the front if it is not necessary to use. The lumbar strap allows use next to or without the padding.
- Adjustable chest strap with quick buckle and emergency whistle.
- Specific buckles designed for glove use.
- With three lifting points at the top.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Removable and adjustable lid with inner pocket mesh with zip closure under the flap. With an internal hook to fix the keys. If the load needs to be lightened, it can be used without a cap. This modulability is achieved thanks to its FlapJacket double closure system with which it can be closed without mushroom.
- It also incorporates a rope holder under the mushroom.
- Top and front retractable helmet holder system. For both ski and climbing helmet.
- Rings integrated in the lumbar belt to carry different types of hard material. There are also a couple of chains of tapes in the front portal to carry material.
- With two Dual ToolLock ice ax holders designed to be used with any type of ice ax.
- Inner sleeve to attach a hydration bag.
- Side compression straps that allow you to transport skis laterally.
- 420HD Nylon Packcloth main fabric.
- Reinforced base with extra resistance against wear.
- T6061 Aluminum Alloy HDPE Removable Back Support.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Dimensions (cm)||73 x 32 x 30|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, helmet holder, ropes holder, skis holder, hard material holder, ice axes holder|
Write Your Own Review