Out of stock
Only %1 left
Technical backpack for climbing and mountaineering. Osprey defines it as simple, light, robust and with everything the mountain lover may need.
- Backpack resulting from the study and experience of many climbers and mountaineers. With all the necessary solutions for the vertical world. Ideal both for short alpine outings and for multi-day excursions.
- Back with removable HDPE support system that maintains the structure of the backpack regardless of the load. In addition, its design is oriented to provide the maximum stability avoiding moisture absorption and prevents hard material from disturbing during porting.
- The hip belt can be hooked on its front. The lumbar strap allows use next to or without the padding.
- Adjustable chest strap with quick buckle and emergency whistle.
- Specific buckles designed for glove use.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Wide main opening with zip closure. Very large zippers with easy-grip trolleys. It also incorporates a top rope holder system.
- Upper retractable helmet holder system. For both ski and climbing helmet.
- Integrated rings for clothes in the lumbar belt.
- With two Dual ToolLock ice ax holders designed to be used with any type of ice ax.
- With an internal hook for keys and a cover to insert the hydration bag.
- Z-shaped 15mm long lateral compression strap . Thanks to its structure, it allows adjusting the entire load in a single movement. In addition it allows to transport skis laterally. If once it is adjusted, it can be stored in a specific pocket.
- PU front panel with extra wear resistance.
- T6061 Aluminum Alloy HDPE Removable Back Support.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Dimensions (cm)||48 x 25 x 22|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||helmet holder, ice axes holder, ropes holder, sticks holder|
Write Your Own Review
More from Osprey