Comfortable, light backpack with good ventilation. Thanks to its multitude of pockets and adaptations, it is perfect for any outing or trekking.
- Ideal backpack for any field trip, taking long walks or trekking of any difficulty. It guarantees excellent ventilation, comfort and space.
- Its modern design makes it perfect for those who need a backpack regularly or on long routes through the countryside. With a multitude of pockets and careful accessibility, perfect for keeping everything organized and at hand.
- Back with AirSpeed mesh system. The ultra-breathable tight mesh and the side ventilation outlets keep the back separate from the backpack and provide great ventilation and comfort, especially in colder climates. warm or intense activity.
- Lightwire frame made of lightweight aluminum that manages to transfer the weight of the load to the bottom of the pack.
- Ergonomic shoulder straps and lumbar belt made of breathable material thanks to the fact that they are perforated and have a mesh lining. The height of the shoulder straps can be easily adjusted using buckles, allowing the backpack to better fit the user. They also have a chest strap with an emergency whistle, adjustable in height and length and with a magnet to attach the hydration system nozzle.
- Load adjustment straps on the upper part of the shoulder pads.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Upper main compartment with easy access zipper and large opening.
- With a front zip pocket with an internal key ring and two zip pockets on the hip belt.
- It has a front elastic mesh pocket with clip closure and two side elastic meshes.
- Upper pocket with anti-scratch system that protects delicate elements such as glasses or mobile phones.
- Incorporates an outer front strap to fix the helmet and a fixing for a light.
- With a pair of compression straps on each side.
- Stow-on-the-Go system that allows you to place a pair of poles very quickly thanks to a pair of rubber bands located on a shoulder pad and on the bottom of the backpack. In this way, you can use your hands for some specific action, such as picking up your mobile while you are still running.
- Includes a waterproof and removable backpack cover stored in a small lower pocket.
- With an interior hook and cover sewn to the back panel where to insert the hydration bag.
Made of 210D x 630D Dobby Nylon.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charitable organization that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Dimensions (cm)||52 x 36 x 34|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, bottle holder, helmet holder, light holder, hard material holder, ice axes holder|