Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
48L backpack with maximum lightness and a very ventilated and stable back. Versatile backpack ideal for technical trekkings or long routes of several days.
- The Osprey Exos stands out for its extreme lightness, excellent ventilation and comfort. This makes it the ideal companion on trekkings or summer excursions for one or several days.
- High comfort back and full ventilation . To achieve this result, it gathers on the one hand an extremely light aluminum skeleton that transfers the load to the lumbar belt and on the other hand incorporates a mesh with 3D tensioned AirSpeed technology which together with the shape of the back achieves high ventilation and an even weight distribution without heat points.
- Anatomical, padded and highly breathable lumbar belt and shoulder pads . Thanks to the ErgoPull system, the lumbar belt can be adjusted easily and correctly.
- Backpack made to last a lifetime for this Osprey offers a 30 year warranty.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Removable mushroom attached to the backpack by three 7mm straps that allow easy adjustment. Mushroom with zip pockets. Under the lid, it incorporates a closure with three locking points to ensure tightness even without mushroom.
- Side adjustment straps along the entire side . Also these straps can be used inside and outside the mesh pockets.
- Removable lower straps designed to carry a bag or a mat.
- Two zippered pockets on the hip belt.
- An ice ax holder with adjustable rubber that prevents freezing.
- A string holder under the lid.
- It includes two poles for sticks, one on a shoulder pad and one on the bottom of the backpack, which allow you to place a pair of poles very quickly while using your hands for some specific action such as It could be taking the mobile.
- With an inner hook and cover sewn to the rear panel to insert the hydration bag. The mouthpiece is pulled out through an opening at the top.
- Made of high tenacity nylon fabric.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Volume (l)||S 45 - M 48 - L 51|
|Dimensions (cm)||79 x 40 x 33 max.|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Weight (gr.)||S 1170 - M 1190 - L 1200|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, ice axes holder|
Write Your Own Review