As low as €156.00 Regular Price €200.00
Only %1 left
Extremely light 58L women's backpack. Ideal for summer outings of several days and long trips. Fully ventilated and comfortable back and shoulder pads.
- Women's backpack that stands out for its extreme lightness, excellent ventilation and comfort. This makes it the ideal companion on trekkings or summer excursions both for several days or long trips.
- High comfort back and full ventilation .
- The extremely light aluminum skeleton that transfers the load to the lower belt. On the other hand incorporates a mesh with 3D tensioned AirSpeed technology that together with the shape of the back achieves high ventilation and a uniform weight distribution without heat points.
- Lumbar belt and shoulder pads, both anatomical and adapted to the female anatomy, padded and highly breathable . Thanks to the ErgoPull system, the lumbar belt can be adjusted easily and correctly.
- Backpack made to last a lifetime for this Osprey offers a 30 year warranty.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Removable mushroom attached to the backpack by 3 7mm straps allowing easy adjustment. Mushroom with zip pockets. Under the lid, it incorporates a closure with three locking points to ensure tightness even without mushroom.
- Side adjustment straps along the entire side . Also these straps can be used inside and outside the mesh pockets.
- Removable lower straps designed to carry a bag or a mat.
- Two zippered pockets on the hip belt.
- An ice ax holder with adjustable rubber that prevents freezing and a rope holder under the lid.
- Pole-carrying rubber placed on a shoulder strap and another on the bottom of the backpack. Allowing to be able to place a pair of poles in a very fast way while using the hands for some punctual action such as picking up the phone.
- With an inner hook and cover sewn to the rear panel to insert the hydration bag. The mouthpiece is pulled out through an opening at the top.
- Made of high tenacity nylon fabrics.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Volume (l)||S 55 - M 58|
|Dimensions (cm)||83 x 41 x 35 max.|
|Weight (gr.)||S 1180 - M 1190|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||hard material holder, ice axes holder, sticks holder|
Write Your Own Review
More from Osprey