As low as €135.00 Regular Price €180.00
Only %1 left
Extremely light 48L women's backpack. Ideal for summer outings of one or several days and long trips. Fully ventilated and comfortable back and shoulder pads.
- Women's backpack that stands out for its extreme lightness, excellent ventilation and comfort. This makes it the ideal companion on trekkings or summer excursions for one or several days or long trips.
- High comfort back and full ventilation .
- The extremely light aluminum skeleton that transfers the load to the lower belt. On the other hand incorporates a mesh with 3D tensioned AirSpeed technology that together with the shape of the back achieves high ventilation and a uniform weight distribution without heat points.
- Lumbar belt and shoulder pads, both anatomical and adapted to the female anatomy, padded and highly breathable . Thanks to the ErgoPull system, the lumbar belt can be adjusted easily and correctly.
- Backpack made to last a lifetime for this Osprey offers a 30 year warranty.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Removable mushroom attached to the backpack by 3 7mm straps allowing easy adjustment. Mushroom with zip pockets. Under the lid, it incorporates a closure with three locking points to ensure tightness even without mushroom.
- Side adjustment straps along the entire side . Also these straps can be used inside and outside the mesh pockets.
- Removable lower straps designed to carry a bag or a mat.
- Two zippered pockets on the hip belt.
- An ice ax holder with adjustable rubber that prevents freezing and a rope holder under the lid.
- Pole-carrying rubber placed on a shoulder strap and another on the bottom of the backpack. Allowing to be able to place a pair of poles in a very fast way while using the hands for some punctual action such as picking up the phone.
- With an inner hook and cover sewn to the rear panel to insert the hydration bag. The mouthpiece is pulled out through an opening at the top.
- Made of high tenacity nylon fabrics.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Volume (l)||S 45 - M 48|
|Dimensions (cm)||77 x 40 x 32 max.|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Weight (gr.)||S 1160 - M 1170|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||hard material holder, ice axes holder, sticks holder|
Write Your Own Review