Atmos AG 65
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Large capacity backpack for large loads. Full ventilation, stability and regulation back. Backpack with great accessibility to the interior.
- 65 liter backpack with great load capacity, comfort, maximum fit and ventilation even with the backpack fully charged.
- Osprey recommends its use on long trips, although it can also be used for demanding trekkings in summer or winter.
- Back with the Osprey AntiGravity system that incorporates the ventilated hip belt and a highly ventilated back with a 3D panel and seamless elastic mesh.
- The back combines the seamless elastic mesh that joins all the back support elements. To provide stability and ensure ventilation, it features a rigid 3D frame. An interior zipper allows access to the panel.
- The ExoForm Biostretch lumbar belt is made up of a semi-rigid skeleton that adapts to the user's hips. On the inside of the hip belt it has an elastic mesh with reinforcement to maintain stability and provide ventilation even fully loaded. The lumbar belt features an adjustable padded extension named for Osprey Fit-on-the-Fly and a wide front adjustment strap.
- The shoulder pads are perforated and on the inside it presents the same ventilation mesh for the entire back but accompanied by a light padding for maximum ventilation. The upper part of the shoulder pads can be adjusted by the side rails. They also feature top load adjustment straps.
- Chest strap with emergency whistle that can be adjusted in height and length.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Removable mushroom with a main zippered pocket and one for the waterproof backpack cover. It has a key clip.
- Under the mushroom it has a rope holder and load adjustment strap.
- The main compartment features a flap with clips to close the backpack without mushroom, as well as a perimeter cord with tanca closure. With a lower access to the main compartment with a zipper and another double front access with a half U-shaped zipper. Inside the main pocket it has a wide mesh for flat elements. In the middle part it has a divider that allows to divide the compartment by means of clips. The separation is not by zipper.
- Two pockets on the lower belt.
- Wide elastic front mesh with top clip closure.
- Mesh side pockets for drums.
- Side adjustment straps. The upper one with clip and the lower one is double with buckle adjustment. Lower straps improve weight transfer to the hip belt.
- Exterior straps at the bottom to carry the sleeping bag.
- Reinforced and adjustable material holder ring on the left shoulder strap. Another at the bottom of the backpack, allowing you to place a pair of poles very quickly while using your hands for some specific action such as picking up your phone.
- With two sticks or front axes with adjustable top adjustment.
- Top handle for carrying by hand.
- Opening for superior hydration system under the lid. For its placement it has an internal strap with clip.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Volume (l)||M 65 - L 68|
|Dimensions (cm)||84 x 38 x 39|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Weight (gr.)||M 2120 - L 2180|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, ropes holder, ice axes holder|
Write Your Own Review