As low as €230.90 Regular Price €300.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Large capacity backpack for large loads. Fully ventilated back, stability and regulation. Backpack with great accessibility to the interior.
- 65 liter men's backpack with high load capacity, comfort, maximum fit and ventilation even with the backpack fully loaded.
- Osprey recommends its use on long trips, although it can also be used for demanding trekking in summer or winter.
- Back with Osprey's AntiGravity system incorporating a ventilated hipbelt and a highly ventilated back with a 3D panel and seamless stretch mesh.
- The back combines seamless elastic mesh that unites all the support elements of the back. To provide stability and ensure ventilation, it features a rigid 3D frame. An interior zipper allows access to the panel.
- The ExoForm Biostretch lumbar belt is composed of a semi-rigid skeleton that adapts to the user's hips. On the inside of the lumbar belt there is an elastic mesh with reinforcement to maintain stability and provide ventilation even when fully loaded. The hipbelt features an adjustable padded extension called Fit-on-the-Fly by Osprey and a wide front adjustment strap.
- The shoulder pads are perforated and on the inside it has the same ventilation mesh as the entire back but accompanied by a light padding for maximum ventilation. The upper part of the shoulder pads can be adjusted by the side rails in addition to having the adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly padded extension. They also have top load adjusting straps.
- Chest strap with emergency whistle that can be adjusted in height and length.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Removable mushroom with a main zippered pocket with clip for keys and another for the waterproof backpack cover.
- Under the mushroom there is a rope-carrying and load-adjusting strap.
- Access to the main compartment has a perimeter drawstring closure with tanca closure. With a lower access to the main compartment by means of a zipper and two side accesses by means of large zippers on each side. Inside the main pocket it has a large mesh for flat items. In the middle part it has a separator that allows you to divide the compartment using clips. The separation is not by zipper.
- Two large pockets on the lumbar belt.
- Wide elastic mesh front with clip top closure.
- Side mesh pockets for drums.
- Side adjustment straps. The upper one with clip and the lower one is double with buckle adjustment. Lower straps improve weight transfer to the hipbelt.
- External straps at the bottom to carry the sleeping bag.
- Reinforced and adjustable material holder ring on the left shoulder pad. Another in the lower part of the backpack, allowing you to place a couple of poles very quickly while using your hands for some specific action such as picking up your mobile.
- With two front pole holders or ice axes with adjustable top adjustment.
- Upper handle for carrying by hand.
- Opening for upper hydration system under the lid. It has an inner strap with clip for placement.
- Made of 100% recycled nylon of high resistance and quality with Bluesign certification, 210D NYLON HONEY COMB CONTRAST RECY BSAPP C0.
- The base of the backpack has a more resistant 500D fabric.
- With outer coating with water repellent treatment (DWR).
- Totally PFC free.
- Manufactured with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses harmless components and processes for the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
- The GRS Global Recycled Standard seal verifies that the materials used in the product are recycled and comply with social, environmental and chemical principles.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charitable organization that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA, GRS Global Recycled Standard|
|Volume (l)||S/M 65 - L/XL 68|
|Dimensions (cm)||88 x 39 x 36|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Weight (gr.)||S/M 2270 - L /XL 2320|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, bottle holder, ropes holder, light holder, hard material holder, ice axes holder, sleeping bag holder|
Write Your Own Review