42 liter men's backpack expandable to 47 for all types of trekking and travel. With a very comfortable, stable and ventilated back. Multiple accesses and compartments.
- Backpack for trekkings of one or several days whatever the level of load or requirement.
- Thanks to its versatility, comfort and multiple compartments it is ideal for any outing or for long trips.
- Its volume can be varied as desired, being a 42 or 47 liter backpack.
- Adjustable back in length from 48 to 53cm in size M-L and from 53 to 58cm in L-XL.
- Back with Air Contour + system with high density padding in lattice leaving a central ventilation channel. Over this framework is a soft mesh that provides ventilation without impairing stability.
- The hipbelt is made of a single piece with a soft polyurethane foam which favors comfort, a good fit and great stability.
- Both the belt and the shoulder straps have a padded mesh that softens the contact even with heavy loads.
- Shoulder straps with height-adjustable chest strap and an emergency whistle.
- Size adjustment using a velcro system to adjust the shoulder straps to the desired height in a simple and fast way.
- Peripheral frame that stiffens the backpack and improves load transfer to the hips.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Upper opening under the lid with a double adjustment by drawstring with tanca closure at two heights that allows the backpack to be used with two liters at 42 or 47 liters.
- The top mushroom has two zippered pockets, one inside with a key clip and one outside.
- Front opening with a U-shaped zipper to access the main compartment quickly without having to open the mushroom.
- The main compartment can be divided into two separate rooms thanks to a lid that can be adjusted inside by means of a zipper. This makes it easy to separate different material into two spaces.
- It has a zippered compartment on the front for quick access items.
- Vertical element holder chains on the front of the backpack.
- Two side mesh pockets.
- Two zip pockets on the hipbelt.
- Includes waterproof backpack cover.
- With pole holder with TipGripper system of different attachment depending on whether the pole has a rubber pad or is uncovered , thus improving the stability of the carrying.
- With HeadLocker system to carry ice axes that can be stored.
- Compartment to place a hydration system.
- 210D Robic Ripstop main fabric.
- High strength 420D PW HydroShield reinforcement fabric in high wear areas.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Dimensions (cm)||69 x 35 x 38|
|Weight (gr.)||M-L:1770 - L-XL:1830|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, bottle holder, light holder, hard material holder, ice axes holder|