AirZone Trail 25
Men's backpack for medium or low load trekking and day trips. With great ventilation thanks to its back with tension mesh.
- Men's backpack for trekkings or day trips. Thanks to its back with tension mesh, great ventilation and stability are achieved.
- Its volume of 25 liters make it your ideal companion for outings of one or a few days.
- With a back length of 46cm.
- The back features the award-winning AirZone back panel which is a one-piece woven mesh with ventilation mapped to the areas of the back with the most sweat. The mesh system separates the user's back from the body of the backpack, which encourages air to circulate throughout the back, thus achieving incomparable comfort, ventilation and breathability.
- Its construction unites the back with the waist and the hipbelt in one piece. This offers an optimal load transfer to the hip and a very stable and comfortable fit.
- The shoulder pads have an anatomical design and highly ventilated padding. They have load adjustment straps on the top.
- Height and length adjustable chest strap with emergency whistle.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Upper opening under the lid with a drawstring adjustment with tanca closure .
- The top mushroom has two zippered pockets, one inside with a key clip and one outside.
- Flat front pocket with zip opening.
- Two elastic mesh side pockets.
- With pole holder with TipGripper system of different attachment depending on whether the pole has a rubber pad or is uncovered, thus improving the stability of the carrying.
- With HeadLocker system to carry ice axes.
- It has a ribbon at the bottom to carry a light.
- Zippered hipbelt pockets.
- Side compression straps.
- With an interior compartment where you can insert a hydration bag.
- It incorporates a waterproof backpacks cover that is stored in a pocket.
210D 6.6 Mini Ripstop and HydroShield wear resistant fabrics.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Dimensions (cm)||62 x 27 x 27|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, bottle holder, light holder, ice axes holder|