Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Lightweight, very comfortable and versatile men's backpack that adapts to any type of outdoor activity.
- Men's backpack designed to be light, comfortable and very versatile thanks to its stable and light back and its resistant fabric.
- It adapts perfectly to any outdoor activity , whether for multi-day excursions, short and quick outings, climbing, approaches or even for daily use.
- Adjustable back in length. Size M/L is valid for back lengths of 41-51 cm and L/XL of 46-56 cm.
- Maximum comfort and ventilation thanks to the AirContour system, with padded mesh back to keep you comfortable and ventilated. Back without stabilizing structure but with molded high-density mesh padding leaving ventilation channels. On this fabric is a soft mesh that provides ventilation but does not separate the body from the backpack.
- Ultra light and thin Flexion shoulder straps, with a low profile. Adjustable in height by means of a robust velcro system to adjust the size of the backpack to the height of each user. They include a chest strap with click closure and emergency whistle, adjustable in height and length. With upper load adjustment straps.
- Ultra light and thin Flexion lumbar belt with high comfort and breathability.
Pockets and adaptations:
- The mushroom is fixed and has two zippered pockets, one outside with a protective flap and the other inside with a key clip. Inside the mushroom there is an SOS panel with information for emergencies.
- Wide upper access to the main compartment by means of a drawstring with tanca closure. Single main compartment, without separations.
- On one side it has an access by means of a zipper to the middle/lower part of the main compartment.
- Elastic mesh pocket on the front for clothes or light objects. Access is through a side zipper.
- Side mesh drum holder pockets for easy access.
- Zippered hipbelt pockets.
- The compartment for the hydration system is on the outside between the back and the main pocket.
- Side compression straps by adjusting buckle and clip.
- With two pole holders with TipGripper system, with different attachment depending on whether the pole has a rubber pad or is uncovered, thus improving the stability of the carrying.
- It also includes an ice ax holder.
- At the bottom there is a ribbon to hang a light.
- Made of TriShield 100D x 210D Taslan Dobby, a lightweight, high-strength grid fabric.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the Fair Wear Foundation label, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Dimensions (cm)||M/L: 60 x 27 x 24 - L/XL: 64 x 26 x 23|
|Weight (gr.)||M/L: 940 - L/XL: 1000|
|Activities||Climbing, Travel, Trekking|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, bottle holder, helmet holder, light holder, ice axes holder|
Write Your Own Review