As low as €127.90 Regular Price €160.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
- A versatile alpine all-rounder, this mid-weight Matrix softshell pant is designed for steep and technical climbing in all seasons. Durable, protective and wind-resistant it’s made for maximum comfort & freedom of movement on mixed mountain terrain.
- Men's pants ideal for use in climbing and trekking.
- Part-elasticated waistband with double snap closure and YKK zip fly.
- Low profile, high waistband for good fit and comfort when using a harness.
- Belt and brace attachment loops give multiple options for support.
- 2 YKK zipped, mesh-lined hand pockets.
- 1 YKK zipped rear pocket.
- 1 YKK zipped thigh pocket.
- Long length gusset at crotch for increased mobility.
- Knee articulation for ease of movement.
- Zipped ankle gusset to widen hem for differing sizes and types of mountain footwear.
- Windproof Matrix fabric, highly breathable, quick-drying and with a high level of UPF protection. From the family of softshell fabrics manufactured by Rab. With a high degree of freedom of movement to be elastic in four directions and designed to be durable.
- 92% Polyamide 8% Elastane.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect the rights of workers to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product tagged Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charitable organization that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Company certified as Climate Neutral Company. Distinction awarded to companies that reduce their carbon dioxide emissions while offsetting them by promoting renewable energy projects or forest conservation.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, Climate Neutral, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Fabrics||Elastane, Matrix, Polyamide|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||With ultraviolet UV protection, Windproof, Quick-dry, Breathable|
Write Your Own Review