Carrying system bike pannier
Out of stock
System that allows you to carry the saddlebags as if they were a backpack. Light, comfortable and easy to carry thanks to the fact that it folds up taking up little space.
- Allows you to carry a saddlebag as if it were a backpack in a comfortable and ventilated way.
- Easy to carry thanks to the fact that it can be folded longitudinally and rolled up, taking up very little space.
- Compatible with any Ortlieb saddlebag that incorporates the QL1, QL2 or QL2.1 mounting system. It is not compatible with the QL3.1 system.
Pockets and adaptations:
- The anchorage to the saddlebag is done by means of supports for the fixing system and with two clips that are inserted in the lower corners of the saddlebags.
- Thermoformed and padded back for greater comfort. It has channels for air to circulate and improve ventilation.
- Adjustable chest strap in length and height and shoulder pads with reflective stitching.
- Upper grab handle.
- Side panels made of PVC-free nylon.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charitable organization that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Spare part type||Adapter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Used for||Bike bags|
|Dimensions (cm)||42 x 28 x 7,5|
|Activities||Cycling, Daily life|
Write Your Own Review