Out of stock
Only %1 left
Carbon poles ideal for trail running or nordic walking. Very resistant, light and foldable in just 35cm. With drawstring and cork handle.
- Pair of trail running poles perfect for running and training.
- They can also be used to practice Nordic walking or trekking.
- Easily foldable and fixed-length poles.
- Canes with a steel soul that allows them to be collected when stored. They are easily deployable for use.
- Trail running specific toe design that improves support accuracy and reduces weight. Includes Trail Tip tips that can be easily exchanged for other tips.
- The Trigger Shark 2.0 System is an energy transmission system that makes it easy to hook the drag and a very easy and comfortable handling of the cane with one hand. The small drawstring Dyneema strap on the drawstring is inserted into the hook of the cane handle where it is fixed at the end with a clip, achieving an extremely strong connection. It is released with the upper lever that also serves as protection against snow. The drive has been designed so that in the event of a fall there are no peak areas that could harm the user. Compatible with the Trigger Shark system.
- The handle has cork areas to reduce humidity and guarantee maximum comfort.
- The pair of walking sticks with two dragons, two end caps and a transport bag are sold. Up to size 115, the small S-M-L dragons are included and from 120, the large M-L-XL.
- With a flexible carbide tip that flexes up to 30º and is almost as hard as diamond. In addition, it provides optimal grip and excellent durability.
- Poles made of 100% HM carbon with tubes of two diameters (16 / 14mm). Modular with great lightness and maximum flexibility, perfect for poles that are subjected to maximum activity.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Dimensions (cm)||35 (recogido talla 120) - de 105 a 130 en tramos de 5cm|
|Weight (gr.)||386 (pareja de 120)|
|Activities||Nordic Walking, Running, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review