Women's Downpour Pants
As low as €71.60 Regular Price €89.95
Only %1 left
Rab's lightest and most packable women's trousers. Windproof, waterproof and elastic while maintaining great breathability and protection for any outdoor use.
- Waterproof pants ideal for mountaineering or any winter activity that requires comfort, protection and freedom of movement.
- Very light and highly packable garment. Once stored it remains in a small package easily stored in a backpack or even attached to the harness.
- As it has a regular cut with some slack, it can be used as a second layer with a thermal inner layer underneath.
- Available in special sizes of +5 cm and -5 cm leg length.
- YKK side zipper with opening to the knees and outer storm flap. This wide opening provides good ventilation and wearing comfort with large boots.
- The waist is elastic with a drawstring adjustment.
- The knees are articulated to improve freedom of movement.
- Drawstring hem.
- Regular cut trousers, straight fall.
- 2.5-layer Pertex Shield membrane (80 g / m2, 20000HH, DWR 80/20, 40d / 40d) breathable, windproof and waterproof up to 20,000 mm of water column. Very light and compressible fabric that maintains high levels of breathability. It is also very soft and flexible.
- Membrane with Dry Touch technology, a texture that moves the membrane lining away from the skin, giving the fabric greater durability and comfort.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Activities||Climbing, Daily life, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review