Only 5 left
Men's backpack from 65L expandable to 75L for multi-day trekking and travel. With a very comfortable, stable and ventilated back.
- Backpack for multi-day trekking whatever the level of load or requirement.
- Thanks to its versatility, comfort and multiple compartments it is ideal for any outing or for long trips.
- Variable volume backpack as it can be a 65 or 75 liter backpack.
- Back with AirMesh system that offers great stability and ventilation. It consists of a rear panel with foam shapes that create ventilation channels and a spacer mesh. In the lumbar area it has a padded mesh that softens the contact even with heavy loads.
- Lumbar belt and shoulder straps with AdaptativeFit system that adapt to the shape of the body for greater firmness and comfort. The belt is preformed to better hug the hip contour. It also has two spacious zippered pockets.
- Shoulder straps with height adjustable chest strap and an emergency whistle.
- Size adjustment using a velcro system that allows the shoulder pads to be removed or inserted at the desired height in a simple and quick way. Back adjustable in length from 46-51 cm in normal size (Regular) and 51-56 cm in large size (Large).
- Removable peripheral frame that stiffens the backpack.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Large main compartment with tanca and drawstring closure. Under the lid it has a double drawstring adjustment with tanca at two heights, which allows you to use the backpack with two 65-liter or 75-liter volumes. Alternative access by U-shaped zipper in the middle of the backpack.
- Fixed upper mushroom with an inner and an outer pocket, both with zipper and key clip. Inside it has an SOS panel.
- Small zippered front pocket.
- Vertical strings on the front of the backpack. These strings can be stored in their compartments.
- Zippered bottom access to a compartment that can be isolated from the main pocket or not, by means of a zippered lid. Perfect for a sleeping bag or boots.
- Two side mesh pockets.
- Includes a waterproof backpack cover that is stored in a small zip pocket at the base of the backpack.
- Side compression straps.
- Two cane holders with TipGripper security system.
- Ice ax tape that can be saved.
- Compartment in the back of the backpack to place a hydration system.
- Nylon 210D Hexa / HydroShield with hexagonal structure to increase robustness.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Dimensions (cm)||Regular 78 x 38 x 33 - Large 78 x 38 x 35|
|Weight (gr.)||Regular 1820 - Large 1910|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, light holder, ice axes holder|
Write Your Own Review