Cable Comfort VI
Special Price €113.90 Regular Price €145.00
Delivery in 2-3 days We have the product in our warehouse in Madrid. It will be shipped on the same day if the order is placed before 3:00 p.m. on a business day.
Only 4 left
Lightweight, compact and reinforced heatsink for via ferratas. With elastic Y-shaped arms, Siwel anti-tangle system and carabiners with OneTouch system for easy opening.
- Belay device for via ferrata with a compact, lightweight design and very easy to use.
- Perfect for advanced users on long roads.
- Valid for users with weights from 40 kg to 120 kg.
- Y-design with elastic arms to be able to bring the collected carabiners within arm's reach and, at the same time, increase the field of action by extending them.
- With a rotating shaft integrated in the base of the arms that prevents bad positions and unwanted twists preventing the ends from twisting when anchoring and undocking the carabiners.
- With sewn tape absorber ensuring that in the event of a fall the shock is cushioned and no anchoring materials are damaged or cause damage to the user. This tape is very compact and is inside a bag that closes with velcro, which makes it much easier to review. Optimized absorber for small factor drops.
- Incorporates a rest strap directly into the braking device.
- Robust OneTouch II type K carabiners with automatic locking. By means of a mechanism, it opens the trigger automatically when pressed. Its ergonomic design makes it easy to use for all types of hands and prevents fingers from being trapped between the carabiner gate and the steel cable.
- Conforms to the new European Safety Certification EN 958: 2017 as well as EN 12275 and CE 0321.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|User weight (kg.)||40-120|
|Certifications||EN 958: 2017, EN 12275, CE 0321|
Write Your Own Review