Cirrus Flex 2.0 Vest women
As low as €95.52 Regular Price €120.00
Only %1 left
Women's vest with elastic fabric to improve breathability and movement. Water and wind resistant and with moisture resistant and quick drying synthetic filling. Lightweight and versatile vest that provides warmth and protection in any active use.
- Vest with PrimaLoft Silver synthetic filling for cold and humid conditions as well as being resistant to friction and abrasion.
- Rab recommends its use for trekking, climbing, mountain activities and any type of active use in cold conditions throughout the year.
- Thermic stretch fleece panels on the sides offer excellent flexibility of movement and great breathability. The combination of fabrics achieves a balance and regulation of temperature both while standing and moving.
- With a distribution of the filling in partitions divided by zones that avoid the appearance of cold spots and ensure the best distribution of the fiber.
- Two ventral hand pockets with YKK zippers.
- Two open interior pockets.
- Main zipper with YKK zipper and inner protective flap. It has a chin guard with inner fleece lining.
- Armpits with elastic adjustment with lycra trim and waist adjustment tape.
- Transport bag integrated inside the left pocket.
- It has a back length of 66.5 cm in size M.
- Slim fit.
- Synthetic fiber filling PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe (55 g) made of 100% recycled fibers that achieve the look, feel and performance of the feather. This synthetic fiber imitates the lightness, warmth, softness and compressibility of the feather. This insulation is highly compressible and durable in addition to having a water resistant finish.
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric (38 g/m2, 20d, DWR) that is very light, windproof, breathable and prevents feather loss. With an excellent balance between resistance and lightness and has a silky smooth touch. It has a water repellent DWR treatment.
- Exterior and interior fabric Atmos (36 g/m2, DWR C6, 80/20, 20d/20d), very light Ripstop nylon. Atmos fabric is made of superfine polyamide yarns in a very dense and compact construction. In this way, products are highly compressible, fast drying and resistant to water, as well as being windproof and avoiding the loss of feather or fiber.
- Thermic panels (215 g/m2, 94% polyester and 6% spandex) double knit wool fabric. Very warm, light, resistant and very fast sack fabric. Its elasticity allows great mobility. The outer face is smooth with mesh and the inner face is carded for greater comfort.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Fabrics||Atmos, Pertex Quantum, Thermic|
|Fill Type||PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe|
|Features||Stretch, Windproof, Water repelent, Breathable|
|Activities||Climbing, Daily life, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review