- Trolley convertible into a backpack of great quality and resistance. This two in one trolley that easily transforms into a backpack is perfect for its versatility when traveling.
- In addition, incorporates another small front backpack that can be separated to be used as a day backpack independently thanks to a connecting zip. You can leave the trolley at the hotel and use the front backpack to take with you the valuables that you do not want to leave in the room.
- When used as a backpack, the padded shoulder pads and the hip belt stand out. A system designed to carry high loads on your back.
- It can also be used as a handbag since it has two padded grips, one on the side and one on the top.
- The shoulder pads are collected and stored in a zippered compartment for use as a trolley.
- When using the trolley, you notice the smooth turning of the wheels and the easy deployment of the arm with a safety button.
Pockets and adaptations:
- With large zippered accesses to both the main compartment and the front backpack and an extra zippered front pocket.
- Lower compartment separated and independent from the main one.
- Side straps to adjust the load.
- The bottom is rigid and has anti-wear and plastic elements to improve balance and robustness.
Made of 420D polyamide with polyurethane induction. The lower part is made of 1680D polyester with polyurethane induction, while the interior is lined with nylon200D with polyurethane induction.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Dimensions (cm)||41 x 74 x 25 - Brazo 112 cm|
|Convertible||Convertibles in backpack|