As low as €119.90 Regular Price €180.00
Only %1 left
25-liter trolley convertible into a backpack to fit as carry-on luggage on most airlines. Ideal for multi-day trips and adventures.
- Trolley convertible into a very versatile backpack as it can be used as a backpack, trolley or travel bag . Ideal for city trips, multi-day adventures or occasional use.
- It allows you to travel with it as hand luggage thanks to the fact that its measurements comply with the regulations of most airlines.
- It can also be used as a tote bag as it has a padded grip handle on the top.
- It has a large main compartment which is accessed through a large opening zip which allows very comfortable access to the interior. Inside the main compartment there are two straps to fix the clothes inside.
- On the front it has a large zippered pocket with a padded compartment for a laptop up to 13.3", another for a mobile phone, two mesh pockets and a key clip to carry everything the ordered material.
- When using the trolley, you can see the smooth turning of the wheels and the easy deployment of the arm.
- To be used as a backpack, the shoulder straps are removed from its specific pocket on the back.
- So that the wheels do not stain when used as a backpack, it has a protective cap that is easily put on by means of pressure buttons.
- It has legs in the lower part to support the trolley on the ground without losing balance.
- The fabric on the sides and bottom is more robust to better withstand wear and tear.
- The product is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. These bottles are collected, cleaned, melted and processed to obtain a high quality yarn. This recycling process helps save energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Made of 420D Ripstop polyamide covered with polyurethane on both sides.
- The lower part is made of 600D polyester with 50% recycled polyurethane induction.
- Interior coated in 200D polyamide with polyurethane induction.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||54 x 35 x 27|
|Convertible||Convertibles in backpack|
Write Your Own Review