Wingtarp SUL 2P
Waterproof multifunctional canvas. Designed both to take refuge from the sun and a floor and enjoy the sun.
It can be used as a tent without a floor by placing a pole in the middle that provides height. For the perimeter grips it has 3 winds and connection points that allow its placement and tensioning. It is mounted with 7 pegs.
It is also compatible as an advance with all 2-3 seater trekking tents.
Universal connectors that allow easy placement and collection.
- Seams sealed with silicone. A silicone cap has been applied to all the seams on the outside to seal the joint and achieve that are fully waterproof.
Very light silicone fabric outer layer , with great resistance to tearing, excellent degree of impermeability, resistance to strong winds and UV rays, being a material with a long life. In addition, the fabrics silicone on both sides are 35% lighter than the fabrics silicone on one side and with polyurethane on the other.
- Flysheet waterproof up to 3000 mm of water column and excellent resistance. Made with 20D Ripstop Polyamide silicone on both sides. The double siliconation gives a 20% longer useful life due to an excellent reflection of UV rays, it is 8 times more resistant to breakage than polyurethane coated fabrics and makes water pearl and slip on contact.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Weight (gr.)||390/490 (min/max)|
|Activities||Cycling, Travel, Trekking|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||30 x 12 x 5|
|Plan dimensions (cm)||340 x 415|
|Fixings||7 piquetas / 3 vientos|
|Maximum Height (cm)||Según bastón|