Special Price €275.70 Regular Price €370.00
Out of stock
Tent advance to attach to cars or vans. Self-supporting, waterproof tent with good ventilation and lighting. Ideal for long trips.
- Advance tent that is attached to the rear and to the side to cars, vans, light trucks, minivans or caravans up to 2 m high. Compatible with cars that have roof bars.
- Its structure allows it to be used without the support of the car, being able to be used as an independent tent.
- It can be fully closed so it can be left mounted on excursions. It is also self-supporting.
- Very wide and stable advance perfect for long trips or camping, providing a perfect place to read, cook or play cards protected from the sun or water.
- The tent is attached to the van thanks to a fixing system compatible with all types of vehicles.
- With side windows with mosquito nets and wide front opening with double zipper, which allows the door to be collected at the top.
- Zippers with sealed and waterproofed seams.
- Does not include inner tent.
- Tent of special construction with a spacious design for families and groups. Its construction is specially directed to fulfill the specific function of the tent.
- Self-supporting tent that stands up by itself and can be moved without having to pick it up.
- Flysheet with waterproofing of 3000 mm of water column as it is 75D polyester with polyurethane induction.
- The rods are flexible which prevents breakage in high wind conditions and are pre-connected to facilitate assembly. Yunan AI 6061 aluminum rods of 14.5 mm and 54 cm sections. Being flexible prevents breakage in high wind conditions.
- Product made without PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PVC contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are harmful to health.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||60 x 25|
|Plan dimensions (cm)||340 x 180|
|Fixings||10 pegs / 3 guylines|
|Living space (m2)||6.1|
|Maximum Height (cm)||200|
Write Your Own Review