Special Price €290.90 Regular Price €400.00
Delivery in 1-3 months The product is pending to be manufactured and distributed. It will be reserved at the factory and will be shipped as soon as it is available within approximately one to three months.
Only 9 left
Tent advance to attach to cars or vans. Self-supporting, waterproof tent with good ventilation and lighting. Ideal for long trips.
- Advance tent that is attached to the rear and to the side to cars, vans, light trucks, minivans or caravans up to 2 m high. Compatible with cars that have roof bars.
- Its structure allows it to be used without the support of the car, being able to be used as an independent tent.
- It can be fully closed so it can be left mounted on excursions. It is also self-supporting.
- Very wide and stable advance perfect for long trips or camping, providing a perfect place to read, cook or play cards protected from the sun or water.
- The tent is attached to the van thanks to a fixing system compatible with all types of vehicles.
- With side windows with mosquito nets and wide front opening with double zipper, which allows the door to be collected at the top.
- Zippers with sealed and waterproofed seams.
- Does not include inner tent.
- Tent of special construction with a spacious design for families and groups. Its construction is specially directed to fulfill the specific function of the tent.
- Self-supporting tent that stands up by itself and can be moved without having to pick it up.
- Flysheet with waterproofing of 3000 mm of water column as it is 75D polyester with polyurethane induction.
- The rods are flexible which prevents breakage in high wind conditions and are pre-connected to facilitate assembly. Yunan AI 6061 aluminum rods of 14.5 mm and 54 cm sections. Being flexible prevents breakage in high wind conditions.
- Product made without PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PVC contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are harmful to health.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||60 x 25|
|Plan dimensions (cm)||340 x 180|
|Fixings||10 pegs / 3 guylines|
|Living space (m2)||6.1|
|Maximum Height (cm)||200|
Write Your Own Review